|« Dec||Feb »|
People now communicate and be able to talk to the other person in real time. Gone were the days that messages arrived one week or more at your doorstep. Today, as soon as you send the message the recipient can read it immediately. One example is the email. Mostly today people preferred the free webmail service such as Gmail. It is a Google product that is freely given to people. Google started Gmail in year 2007 and now has more than hundreds of thousands of clients all over the world. If you want to create your own account, read these steps so you can easily have your own one. This blog is only a guide for those not so well adept with computers and internet.
- On your browser, navigate your way to Google Mail’s website typing www.gmail.com.
- You will be taken on the sign in page of the webmail. Once you are there, look for the link that says “Create an account”.
- The registration page will be loaded. In there you will fill out your first name, last name, email address and password. Pick a unique email address since no two users are allowed to have the same email ID. You can check the availability on the page as well. You password must also be secured so hackers won’t easily guess. You can combine letters and numbers. Also, you can check the strength of your password.
- Choose a security question that you can easily remember the answer. Google will ask this question when you have forgotten your password. That is why choose the simplest question you can ask immediately.
- Select your location and enter the verification code given. Read as well the Terms of Service by Google. Check “I accept” when you agree with their terms.
These are the five simple steps by Gmail if you want to create your own account. Send email from gmail now.
You are planning to go back to school and earn another degree. But with your busy schedules what you wanted is impossible. But today, through online, almost all you want to do is possible. There are many online degree programs that offer wide range of courses such as the University of Phoenix, ecampus.phoenix.edu. They have now the eCampus program which caters those people who are busy and students who do not do well during their high school time to earn a degree that they want. The university has different goals for individual. From bachelors to master’s degree, these are what University of Phoenix offers to people:
What are the goals of the University’s eCampus?
- For every student to earn a general elective credits in case he or she wants to transfer to other institution.
- For everyone to complete all the courses of master’s degree, especially for those who take Education and meet the requirements to be a teacher.
- For them to keep any licensure up to date and gives the student a deeper understanding to all fields of interest.
- For everyone to achieve a degree recognize by all industries and take all the professional certifications for students.
Above is what University of Phoenix wanted for all the students who are enrolled to them. It is to assured each of the students made a right decision to earn degree in this institution. According to them, associate classes will last for about nine weeks. Bachelors and master degrees will last for about five to six weeks. All lessons and activities are conducted online. You are not pressured to have a fix schedule on taking up the class. Review of university of phoenix will help you decide to enrol in this school and take any course you want.