There are people who use many Gmail accounts for different purposes, maybe for personal use, for your business or even at your work. You can use the Mail Fetcher that allows you to manage the different emails you have by using your primary Gmail.com login account. Just setup the account and then you can add the rest. How to do it? Just follow the guide below.
- Login initially into your main Gmail account where you desire to organize your several other accounts.
- Following that, press the “Setting” weblink which you could locate at the top left part of the page. Select as well the “Mail Setting” url.
- Then simply, press the “Accounts and Import” tab. Additionally, press the “Add POP3 Email Account” tab here.
- Key in the email address you choose to be the other and next select the tab “Next Step”.
- And then key additionally the password of one’s secondary email address and then click the “Add Account” tab.
- Opt for the “Yes, I want to be able to send email as (your secondary email address) and then click the “Next Step”.
- You should also put a screen name in your secondary email address after which move to the next phase by pressing again “Next Step”.
- You ought to hit the “Send Verification” and never forget to check your secondary email account. You should click this link which contains the verification email in order to make sure that you could have included your profile with the prime Gmail account. All of the emails mailed to your other email account will probably be taken to the key account. Any time you reply, the secondary email ID will likely be viewable in the “From” place.
Read more information about Gmail here. Just click the link now.