The Hotmail website is hotmail.com and you can visit it anytime. Have you already think of deleting your account in Hotmail? Is it because you are not using it anymore? You might want to create a new one and do not like to use the old. It might also because you are a victim of phishing. The best way now is to close your account immediately.
Here are the instructions on deleting your account:
- Login to your account. Click the browser you are utilizing and thereafter enter the site of Hotmail login link which is www.hotmail.com. Sign on with your account that you prefer to get rid of utilizing your username and password. You will subsequently be redirected with your mail inbox.
- Looking for username. Visit to the top right part of the page. Exactly close to the “Sign Out” button, you will see your username. Just hit your username and a dropdown menu will show up in it.
- Viewing accounts detail. With the menu select the “View Your Account” over the dropdown. This will get through you on the page that will assist you to view more other setup and details of your Hotmail account.
- Closing the account. Simply scroll down at the bottom in the page where you can observe a tab stating “Close Account” that is the final option which can be found at the page. Simply hit the “Close Account” in the event you are in a position to end it at this point. You will end up within the page where you could read a lot of the results which will happen after you close your profile.
- Finishing the process. Simply just enter your password within the page to make certain that you are definitely the person who owns the account to be closed. Do not forget to click once more “Yes” to complete the process of erasure.
Just remember once you delete your account, all emails will also be deleted. To those who do not have an account yet, go to Hotmail sign up page.