There are times that we need to access our email account because of important matter. But the problem is we need our computer or laptop in order to open it. What if you do not have the device in you? That is why Gmail provided you the solution. As of the moment, Gmail accounts can be accessed through your phone. Now, you can also access your account from your domain through Gmail. It is really amazing how Gmail is very beneficial to almost all users. How? Here are the simple steps you can do to connect your business email address through Gmail.
- Get access to the Control Panel of your domain and write a mail forwarding account onto your domain. Most of it would be cost-free to do this procedure.
- Secondly, go to gmail.com sign in page and login. Seek out the Setting to your account. This is found at the top right a section of the web site.
- Hit the Setting. Locate the Accounts and Imports tab. Browse to the “Check mail using POP3” after which click the “Add POP3 Email Account”. Type the email address of one’s account you have to obtain and after that just click Next Step button.
- Subsequently, you should check from the try out settings for the account info you placed are right. Submit your password. Everyone will now be shown two selections after examining, your emails is going to be erased to your other account or perhaps save the duplicate in the server. Hit Add Account.
- At last, create “Custom from Address”. You will create message using Gmail. Nevertheless, the email address contact info will appear the second email account you included.
Now you can send an email using Gmail and the email address that will appear is the email address of the domain or your business email ID. You can also receive the message in your Gmail account. Click here for more info about making Gmail account.