It is really annoying to receive messages everyday that is not important. Spam messages are emails which aim to advertise or sell products to you. This blog can teach you more about Gmail. If you want to stop these senders from sending you in the future, you can do it by blocking the sender. How? Choose one of the two ways below:
Filtering the Sender through Open Messages to Block
- You have to click on the arrow down on the left section of the open message. You will have a drop-down menu and choose the “Filter messages like this.”
- Make sure you confirm that the criteria keep the precise information. Within the space, confirm that it contains the sender’s email address.
- After that, just opt for the “Create filter with this search” link in the bottom webpage of your window on the right side.
- Just click the “Delete it” on the next window. Then finally, you won’t receive any emails from this sender.
There is another way how to block sender. Just continue reading. It if you want to know more about Gmail, click here.
Filtering the Senders in Your Inbox to Block
- Access your account in Gmail. You ought to figure out which senders you will no longer have to receive any emails or messages from the inbox.
- On the right side portion of the webpage using the search bar close to the top display, simply click the triangle form.
- A window will show up after pressing. Just opt for the “All mail” over the Search drop-down menu on the top left portion of the window.
- Type the email address of your email sender on the search area. The site will provide the result as soon as you type in what you wish to filter.
- Just click on the “Create filter with this search” link at the bottom section on the right place from the search window. It will have a fresh window that pop-up for you to choose what move you intend to do.
- And lastly, it is possible to choose “Delete it” with the check box next to it.
Click here to know how to recover your password in case you have forgotten.