People now communicate and be able to talk to the other person in real time. Gone were the days that messages arrived one week or more at your doorstep. Today, as soon as you send the message the recipient can read it immediately. One example is the email. Mostly today people preferred the free webmail service such as Gmail. It is a Google product that is freely given to people. Google started Gmail in year 2007 and now has more than hundreds of thousands of clients all over the world. If you want to create your own account, read these steps so you can easily have your own one. This blog is only a guide for those not so well adept with computers and internet.
- On your browser, navigate your way to Google Mail’s website typing www.gmail.com.
- You will be taken on the sign in page of the webmail. Once you are there, look for the link that says “Create an account”.
- The registration page will be loaded. In there you will fill out your first name, last name, email address and password. Pick a unique email address since no two users are allowed to have the same email ID. You can check the availability on the page as well. You password must also be secured so hackers won’t easily guess. You can combine letters and numbers. Also, you can check the strength of your password.
- Choose a security question that you can easily remember the answer. Google will ask this question when you have forgotten your password. That is why choose the simplest question you can ask immediately.
- Select your location and enter the verification code given. Read as well the Terms of Service by Google. Check “I accept” when you agree with their terms.
These are the five simple steps by Gmail if you want to create your own account. Send email from gmail now.