Every person gets the chance to create their account on Hotmail because it is free. For those who have their own account, you are given 5 GB free space and get the chance to use other Microsoft services. You also have the choice to customize and change any information you want anytime. There is some point in time that people want to change their email address. That is why many people have different email accounts. It might be difficult to change it, especially when you are already used to using this email address for years now. If you really want to change your email address, you can use these tips for a better creation of new email ID.
- Think of what new email address you want. If you are just using the email for your friends, the name will not matter. But if you are going to use it for work, make sure it looks professional and simple. For personal, you can combine your name, birthday and other related details to you. This makes you easily remember this info. Go to Hotmail.com login page to start the changes.
- Update all the websites that your old email ID is linked into. You must first do the important once such as your bank, employee profile, creditors, bills and any other website which you have responsibility monthly or yearly. The next would e your social networking profiles.
- Send emails using your old emails to all the contact lists you have about your new email address. After that, transfer your address to the new account you have.
- Delete all the emails you have in your old email address. Make sure first that you have sent the important emails to your new account. After that, do not leave any trace, especially the important emails that contain private information.
- If you are not sure that you are capable of doing the process, it is best to seek others help. You can also hire someone to do it, if you have the budget.
Visit www.hotmail.com to know more about the webmail service.