Forming a limited liability company is a business structure that can be beneficial to the business of yours. You can find many advantages when you become a shareholder of this company. One of the best benefits of LLC is that it separates the shareholders assets from the company. In this way, creditors do not have a hold against the personal assets of the members when the company has debts and liabilities. Forming for LLC will require the business to complete the Article of Organization to the Florida Division of Corporations. Forming will need effort, time and money to complete the process.
Here are the steps that could help you:
- Create a name for your company and make sure that it is not the same as the other companies registered in the Florida. You have to add “LLC”, “L.L.C”, “LC”, and “L.C” at the end of the name with these abbreviations.
- Hire a registration agent that can process the task legally. The agent must be living or a residence in Florida as the one who can represent for the LLC. He or she will be the one who will receive the official and legal papers of your company.
- Make sure that you have a copy of the cover letter and the Article of Organization. Website of the department is the place you can download the form.
- If you have the form, complete all the important information. The form will asked the name and the address of the company, the names of the managers, the date the company will start and the name and address of the person processing it.
- Pass the form in Florida Department Division of Corporations. You will pay $125 as a processing fee. If done online, you can use credit cards.
These are the simple steps to be a part of Llc. Just follow accordingly the steps so your filing won’t fail.