Are you paying bills to Ge Capital Bank? You don’t need to worry anymore in going to the bank and lining up with the lot of people at the counter. You can now pay online. All you need is an online account. You should pay your bills before the due date to maintain a good credit record. How can you pay online?
- To have a payment, you should visit first the web page of GE Capital Bank at GoGeCapital.com. In the page, you need to click the “Login” button first that you can usually find at the higher section of the page. Simply just input your username and password on the field provided. For many who do not possess an account yet, it is possible to register by hitting “Register” tab.
- Any time you are sign in, hit the “Payment” tab. Within the web page, choose the “Make Payment”. Enter the amount that you are going to pay out plus your credit or debit card information.
- You are able to set up an automated payment method with your account. Using this method, the bills will instantly be deducted inside your checking account. You don’t require any more to do this again. In this manner, in case you forget, your debts won’t be late. To do this, just sign in your account. Then, click the Payment tab and select the “Monthly Autopay”.
Other forms of Paying Bills.
- Call the number you will find within your monthly installment statement. You can ultimately make a payment over the telephone by the assistance of a customer assistance of Ge Capital. There is a fee on doing this procedure.
- You may mail the payment on the GoGeCapital Bank on the address mentioned on your monthly bill. Bills should be carried out before on the due date. Deliver only check not funds.